Happy New Year’s to my family, friends, co-workers, professional learning network peeps and social media friends! I’m grateful for all of you! I sincerely wish you all the best that life has to offer in 2016.
My focus areas for this year, and years to follow are:
- Be more present for my family.
- Take better care of my mind and body by giving myself more mental breaks, eating healthier and regular exercise. Giving myself the time to do this often comes last, but not anymore.
- Focus more on relationships, by spending less time in my office, computer, phone or in meetings.
- Take more risks at work.
- Play more guitar, and that includes air guitar.
- Quit New Year resolutions, and remain focused on sustaining the things I should be doing instead of waiting for that one time each year to reflect on them!
Well there they are! They certainly take on a life of their own once you share them publicly. Happy 2016!